A Happy New Year to you all! I hope you celebrated the start of 2023 safely and in good spirits with family and friends. As we start the new year, I want to take a moment to look back on 2022 and thank you all for your contributions over the past 12 months.
2022 was another transformative year for Scaleup Future. Working together with our partners, we made good progress toward our strategic goals despite significant challenges – not the least of which were ongoing disruptions from the pandemic. We were able to accomplish amazing things. Among these were:
- Strengthening our relationships with the communities that we serve.
- Rolled out important initiatives that will help to guarantee our continued success in the future.
- Donated over 1,500 bras and pads to the targeted population.
- Donated backpacks and school supplies.
- Provided case management.
- Sponsored 2 females to Senior High School.
- Donated 2 wheelchairs to disadvantaged youth and many more.
None of this would have been possible without your support, so a big thank you for being an important part of the Scaleup Future Family.
2023 is set to be another exciting year for us. We can look forward to working further on the many initiatives to deliver the best services and resources to the most vulnerable disadvantaged youth in the country. The goal is to empower the youth to discover their full potentials.
I want to thank you for your continued support and commitment. Every one of us has an important role to play in the work ahead and I’m confident that together we will achieve great things.
I wish you and your loved ones a happy and successful 2023!
Executive Director & Co-Founder